Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have lost my options in the input change. I can access TV

Customer Question

I have lost my options in the input change. I can access TV ok, but when I want to change to Foxtel or a DVD, there is nothing there.
It says "switchable" next to all the options, but comes up no signal and I cant access them?
It was working fine, then suddenly nothing.
Can you help me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.

Can you please reboot everything by unplugging the TV \foxtel \dvd from the wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again let me know if there is any change please

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I lost power to my house whilst taking the advice from Anthony. I tried to log back on but it just goes back to start so Im basically lost now. I think Ive paid for something I didnt get. Its not your fault, the power cut out was from my end. I did what you said and unplugged everything, but its still the same. I may have to try someone local, thought Id give this a go but no luck.

We just move on from here if its the same, the next checks are the leads and getting the TV to re-install the inputs to memory, let me know if you wish to continue

Just a note I only receive funds from the site when you rate the answer positively there will be a rating bar at the top of the page note rating negative does not instigate a refund

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS

Many Thanks