Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How do I rotate the picture a Sceptre x400BV-FHD TV. Right

Customer Question

how do I rotate the picture a Sceptre x400BV-FHD TV. Right now it is showing upside down relative to the base
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Shahid,Thank you. I have a cable box and a DVD connected to my TV. The problem occurs for all inputs. Also with nothing connected, the TV's own start message (manufacture name), No Signal message and Menu options are all in an inverted display mode.
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Thanks Leo for the info, did you replace any thing/ board in TV that caused the issue?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you Shahid. I have decided not to pursue this any further. I have had this set for awhile and at this point, itis not longer worth trying to fix it. Sorry to have taken your time.
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

No problem Leo, I was asking about circuit board or part replacement in TV because picture rotation option isn't available in TV menu and it could only happened due to hardware failure or mismatch of main board installed in this TV. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A new replacement TV would be better choice at this point after looking at this TV age.

Have nice time!

Shahid.