Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Audiovox TV dvd player comb. FPE1505DV has a disc stuck

Customer Question

audiovox TV dvd player comb. FPE1505DV has a disc stuck inside, will not play or eject. How to remove ??
Category: TV
Expert:  h00c4 replied 7 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your DVD player.

There are a couple different methods to eject a CD/DVD that's stuck in the tray. It is the same on a computer or DVD player, you just need to see which method applies to your specific device.

Take a look at these two videos:

If you see a little pin hole next to where the CD gets inserted, the easiest way is to grab a paperclip and put it inside pressing hard until it pops out. If there's no pin hole, use the method in the second video. Let me know how it goes!