Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

Samsung ln46A580P6FXZA needs starting capacitor fix. Which

Customer Question

Samsung ln46A580P6FXZA needs starting capacitor fix. Which capacitors does this involve. The 50v470s and the 25 vt 820s all bulge.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Need to replace the starting capacitors on samsung TV.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top TV Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the TV Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the TV Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem

Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

The easiest for you really would be to buy the capacitor kit .

It is easy to miss a bad cap , they don`t always show signs like bulging when they are defective .

Get the kit at the link below , it is made for your power board and you could also get a couple of solder kit packs , it has de-soldering braid that comes in handy .

Here is a link for that kit ;

Let me know if you have other questions and if not then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help .
Thank you

Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.

I see that you came to look at my answer , still have questions on this ?