Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I recently installed and got a Vizio Model M322i--1

Customer Question

Hello
I recently installed and got a Vizio Model M322i-B-1 operational. However, while it is a 32" TV, the actual picture picture is only 23" wide on the diagonal. How can I get the picture expanded to full screen?
Thank you
Hal *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Is the TV hooked to cable box for channels and do you use cable remote to change channels?

- Does the picture size stay same on all channels?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The tv is connected with a small adapter provided by Comcast. It is not a HD box The Comcast remote is used only to change channels. The picture sizes stays constant at 23"
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for the info.

Have you tried to play DVD on this TV as a test to see if it shows full screen picture?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

I guess you are getting 'phone call' offer that sent by website system and not by me, feel free to ignore it, can you reply with DVD player test result to proceed further?