Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My father talked to you a month ago about our philips pixel

Customer Question

Hello mike my father talked to you a month ago about our philips pixel plus hdtv and how the led power light keeps flashing but wont power on it flashes 6 times slow and 1 fast can you tell me whats wrong if it is the bulb can you tell me how top get it like the part number and is it possibly to get a schematic
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

I can absolutely help you on this matter, but first I need the full model number from your Phillips Pixel Plus HDTV. The more information you can provide me with and more details about the issue the better. I'll be waiting on this information. Thank you