Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I hv a toshiba flat smart tv that is flashing the picture of

Customer Question

Hello I hv a toshiba flat smart tv that is flashing the picture of any channel on and I've changed both boards inside tv , the main board as well as the other board and it is still flashing the picture as soon as warms up plz help
Category: TV
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I also want to make sure that I'm only being charged for this question and not signing up for your monthly charges plz, I don't want the monthly service or the free trail
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Were the symptoms exactly the same both before AND after you replaced those boards?

Also, what are you connected to on the set- have you tried more than one source (cable/SAT box, etc.) and also more than one HDMI cable?

While the screen is flashing, grab the original Toshiba remote and press MENU, does the MENU flash as well?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello yes the screen was flashing before I replaced boards and is flashing after boards replaced , and yes to the menu flashing as well, the tv is only hooked up to Ariel
Antenna nothing else