Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

The buttons on the side of the set dont seem to be

Customer Question

Hi, the buttons on the side of the set dont seem to be functioning correctly. i can turn it on, sometimes it turns itsef off. if i try to go to the input, it turns itself off. , i had it as a tv at one point, it let me in the menu at one point... is this a serious and costly repair?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am assuming you do not have the remote control and can only use the buttons on the side?

Anthony

Set is a Polaroid not Panasonic, if the above is the case then you have a problem with the function board on the set the best way of dealing with this and giving you a win-win situation is to disconnect that function board and buy a remote for $ 20 so you then can use a remote and be in a better position with the set is that something that you would consider?I will provide more info

Let me know please

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS

Many Thanks

Anthony