Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a 65 inch RCA TV, which I'd like to mount in an

Customer Question

I have a 65 inch RCA TV, which I'd like to mount in an alcove wall that is only 75 inches wide. Will I be able to have room to maneuver behind the to get it mounted, and will it take a special mount?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You would be able to fit it in a space that width, but you do need vertical room to hang it on a mounting bracket. The tv dimensions are

58.5”W x 34.4”H x 3.9”D

Because of the way it is recessed though, it would become difficult to connect cords on the back, so I would suggest using a dual arm articulating wall mount, which can pull out away from the wall/alcove to make it easier to hang up and make cable connections, then you can push it back in when needed, and easily back out as needed too, to rotate to the side for a better viewing angle, etc. Example: http://amzn.to/1UjJ85J

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?