Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Tv won't come on, red and blue light start to flash after

Customer Question

Jackie tv won't come on, red and blue light start to flash after about 5 seconds
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Jvc tv
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Was working find this morning, but not tonight.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the TV in question?

Also, how long have you owned it for and when did the problem occur?