Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have a vizio smart tv and the wifi module need to be

Customer Question

I have a vizio smart tv and the wifi module need to be replaced how much would this cost me
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. To replace the Wi-Fi module requires removing the back of the TV, and replacing the Wi-Fi card on the "Mainboard" of the set- and it is a plug-in module (meaning no special tools are needed to replace it). If you're looking to do this yourself, the module can be purchased for around $15 at the link below for your set. Please note to match the part number off of the Mainboard in your TV to the one on the module to make sure it's compatible:

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

If this is not something that you're comfortable with however, then a shop will typically charge between $100-$125 parts and labor for this type of repair, and can be located at the following link in your area:

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?