Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Im, My problem is my hdmi wire is saying retreiving data but

Customer Question

Im kim, My problem is my hdmi wire is saying retreiving data but no picture after i hook my phone up too it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an hdmi that hooks up to my android to the tv to show video. But when i hook it up it says retreiving data the no signal right after.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have a vizio 32 inch tv
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the vizio, and what phone are you using?