Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a vizio e470vadoes the excact same as this post

Customer Question

i have a vizio e470vadoes the excact same as this post backlight come on for 5 sec goes off then comes back on and stays on itdoesnt have a t con board but a memc board i changed it and it still does the same
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what else can i tell
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello, We can't see what the other post is you're referring to, so can you please reply back here with details as to what exactly your TV is doing or not doing?