Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Sanyo flat screen is 12 years old and on some channels I

Customer Question

My Sanyo flat screen is 12 years old and on some channels I get pixels and no sound for 1-3 seconds every 15 min to half hour. I have Charter cable, the sky is bluer than blue. Does this mean it's slowly dying?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I've noticed wavy lines on all channels when I first turn on the TV, but they disappear soon after.
JA: Our top TV Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the TV Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the TV Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
Do you have issues with any other sources/inputs (dvd, games, apps, etc)?

Is the sanyo menu affected also?