Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have 40 tv in my motel now we change chanel digital so how

Customer Question

hi i have 40 tv in my motel now we change chanel digital so how can we set analog to digital
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: we try set all chanel on digital but when we use lg regular remote so is showup analog but we use master remote and press (chhanel 5-5 example)so is work on digital
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: yes
JA: What else should I tell the TV Technician?
Customer: we have set up tv work on digital chanel
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?
I would also require the tv`s model number please ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LG 32LH250H
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

I take it that there are no converters or cable boxes in the rooms but the tv`s connected directly to the cable system ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

O.k and did you perform a channel search /auto program on those tv`s ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

o.k and did it find those digital channels during the search ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

what you did was the AUTO TUNING is that correct ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

during the auto tuning , did it find digital channels , analog channels or both ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Both
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

so you still have analog channels on that cable system .

Do you want to keep both or digital only ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Digital only
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

o.k then this could take a while but you will need to to back to the channel menu and this time select manual tuning and delete the analog channels it found .

You can also use the option CHANNEL EDIT in that menu to do that but start with MANUAL TUNING

Once the analog channels are gone then just using the channel up/down buttons should do it

Give it a try on one of them and let me know

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Basically how it goes once you`ve opened manual tuning is that you select analog and delete everything it found in there

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Certainly hope you don`t have 200 rooms !

You could be there for a week :)

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Here is some added info for you , check this manual for cloning the other tv`s once you have that one tv all set ;

https://www.lg.com/us/commercial/documents/32lh250h-commercial-mode-setup-guide.pdf