Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a M420sv Visio Tv with no sound. I have unplugged the

Customer Question

I have a M420sv Visio Tv with no sound. I have unplugged the HDMI cable on both ends but still no sound. It started with the sound cutting in and out and last night it didn't have sound I turned on the TV in the other room and just left it on and the sound came on and stayed for about 2 hours then went off again.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Please re-boot any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, it will be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time.

We find software glitches within the box can take out the sound

Let me know how this works out, if it works out good would you please rate the answer positively by using the rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post

Any issues let me know please

Thanks again

Anthony

Hi

Do you still need any help with this please?

Anthony

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS

Many Thanks

Anthony