Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Vizio 28" TV. The closed captions have appeared on

Customer Question

I have a Vizio 28" TV. The closed captions have appeared on the screen. When I go into the menu, I find the the closed captions are turned off. Can this problem be fixed?
Frank
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Frank the closed captions can be getting generated by the TV or any satellite or cable box you may be using so look for CC\subtitle\text on either the TV or box remote and continually press until gone let me know how it works out

Please consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS

Many Thanks

Anthony

Frank do you still need help with this please?

If not would you please rate the answer 3 to 5 stars so I can receive credit from the site thank you the rating bar of stars is usually at the top of the page any questions let me know thanks again, note question remains open ALWAYS

Anthony

Many Thanks

Anthony