Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Visio says no rub signal. Power will turn off. How do I

Customer Question

My Visio says no rub signal. Power will turn off. How do I get it to cable/tv mode
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I hooked up cable and mini box converter and turned on tv. It is saying no rub signal and input button is no response
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hi, What's the model number off the back of the TV?

Also, where are you seeing "no rub signal"?

Additionally, how is this mini box connected to the TV is it using an HDMI cable?

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Did you need help with something here today?