Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

There is a problem with the picture on the TV. The heads of

Customer Question

There is a problem with the picture on the TV. The heads of the people are cut down to their eyes.
I just bought this TV about 2 months ago.
I did not notice the problem in the past because I worked a lot, but now I am retired and watching it more.
I checked out different channel and there is a problem on all of them.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Is this tv connected to a cable box/converter,satellite receiver,digital converter etc ?
Or directly to antenna/cable from the wall outlet ,no box with its own remote ?

Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

If you ever come around to see this here is how to correct your picture ;

First press the "P.SIZE" button on the tv`s remote and set your tv to either 16:9 (usually) or SCREEN FIT
Then look on the cable box (or satellite) remote for a button that may be called something like ; zoom, size, format, aspect , HDzoom etc. , often has a pound (#) symbol on it or a star and sits below the digits 7 or 9 , try to press that button repeatedly to toggle between the different aspect ratio`s.
Between the 2 remotes (tv and cable box)you should be able to find the correct aspect ratio /format.

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you