Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

DISH NETWORK. WAS WORKING FINE. I GUESS I T A WRONG BUTTON

Customer Question

DON DISH NETWORK. WAS WORKING FINE. I GUESS I HIT A WRONG BUTTON AND NOW I CAN'T GET IT BACK ON. SAYS 'NO SIGNAL'. I KNOW THAT ISN'T RIGHT BECAUSE ANOTHER VIZIO IN ANOTHER ROOM IS WORKING FINE. WHAT DID I DO WRONG AND HOW DO IT GET IT BACK.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hello, What you ended up doing by accident was changing the Input the TV was set to. This is the only thing that causes it to work one minute, then say No Signal the next minute. Please find the ORIGINAL Vizio remote, OR the button on the TV itself labeled "Input" and change it back to the one you usually watch DISH from. This could be
"Component, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.".

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Let me know once you're able to see my reply please.