Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I had added the dove channel last weekend and it worked

Customer Question

I had added the dove channel last weekend and it worked ok..now when i go to the dove channel it tells me to login and it wont accept my email or password ***** tells me invalid username or password..whats wrong?
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It may be that you have entered a username and password ***** that are not those of the actual account you set up, or are not the proper username and password ***** which you registered your account.

In short, think carefully: which username and password ***** properly to your account with the Dove Channel ? that is the username and password ***** should be trying to log in to.