Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I just purchased a 43" E Series, 1080i. I have Wi-Fi, and

Customer Question

I just purchased a 43" E Series, 1080i. I have Wi-Fi, and set it up, but can't get tv to work without connecting coaxial cable. Also have an Apple TV box, which connects to HDM1 for movies, games, etc., and sharp images. The cable television images are blurry, even though I adjusted for "sharpness." When I press "input," it displays 480i. What can I do to increase that? When using Apple box I get 1080i. I previously had a Vizio connected to this system, and the picture was much sharper.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I thought you were Vizio support. Please cancel my request for help, as well as my 7-day free trial and membership charge. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please confirm that my request is cancelled, and my credit card will not be charged. Thanks.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please provide the complete model number of your tv?