Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My grandson was messing around with the tv - now all we have

Customer Question

My grandson was messing around with the tv - now all we have is a blue screen and a sign saying No Signal
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Below the No Signal sign is a digital clock - when it gets to zero the screen goes bleach. I switch it on again using the remote and the no signal sign comes up again
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: The remote is a very simple one - just an on switch and + and - signs to change channels and volume controls. No words at all - oh, apart from ' Magic' on a button above the channel change buttons. The remote is called One For All ( URC - 6010 )
JA: Our top TV Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the TV Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the TV Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?