Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

DVRV22 -We have TV gh Speed newly installed by Direct TV and

Customer Question

DVRV22 -We have TV High Speed newly installed by Direct TV and the DVD turns on fine (as it did before the previous Direct TV box) The DVD comes on manually, but we can not get the DVD to come up on the TV now or by using the DVD control EUR7617010. Direct TV said it does not have any
thing o do with their new box.
How can we fix this problem. If not clear - please call(###) ###-####
We have checked the back of the DVD player and it is pluged in.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Hello Karen and sorry you're having problems. To set the TV to a different Input, you use the original TV remote and find the Input or TV/Video button to change through the various Inputs. The DVD could be plugged into any of the Input options (Video, Component, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, etc.). Without being there to see which it's connected to, I could not tell you which one needs to be selected. Also the number you posted is not the model number of the TV. Please view the back of the TV for a sticker with the model number if you need further help.

Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.

Also, I cannot use the phone call feature. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.