Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I lost my remote and I am on yhe wrong imput button

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.

Your tv has buttons on the SIDE. One of those buttons is INPUT. You can press the INPUT button then use the CH UP/DWN to highlight the right one, then use the Vol +/- to select.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you decide to do next, please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other customers. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here and selecting the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue (nor does it issue you a refund).

Thank you,

Expert:  Mike G. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still require assistance, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?