Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot watch Netflix using Direct TV connection? I signed

Customer Question

I cannot watch Netflix using Direct TV connection?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I signed up for netflix (1 mo free) but I don't know which channel to use for Netflix
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Netflix has nothing to do with DirecTv and vise-versa. There are certain TV's that can play Netflix directly and other devices that can be added to stream Netlix. That said, please get me the model number off of the back of your TV.