Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

What is a remote thatwill bee compatible w an LG dvd player

Customer Question

What is a remote thatwill bee compatible w an LG dvd player #DP132 n a Funai CR202TT9?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. The only remote that will work without a hitch for the LG DVD player and the Funai TV would be the Logitech Harmony. The reason being is Funai's older sets did not have a lot of code support, and they often used various codes from Sylvania, Magnavox and others. The Harmony remote actually uses software that allows you to plug the remote into a PC or laptop, launch the software, then choose the specific brand and model number of each device you want to control with it. The entry-level Harmony remote at the link below (and also available at Radio Shack) will work for this purpose:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/harmony-350-control?crid=60

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I saw you had posted another question. I replied to you on this one 4 minutes after you posted it. The remote is a "Logitech Harmony 350" and is at the link above to directly purchase it. It can also be purchased at Radio Shack or Best Buy.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts.