Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My 2 y/o Samsung 24" flat screen TV: Standby light RED/ON,

Customer Question

My 2 y/o Samsung 24" flat screen TV: Standby light RED/ON, all the time, black screen. Tried the factory reset using the remote - Power -> Exit button 12 sec - supposed to get a menu. I got nothin'. Different power source, same thing. [Insert SCREAM here.]
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: More info than this?: "Standby light RED/ON, all the time, black screen. Tried the factory reset using the remote - Power -> Exit button 12 sec - supposed to get a menu. I got nothin'. Different power source, same thing"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Samsung Model LN26B360C5DXZA. It's been about 2 weeks, I tried the factory reset -- as stated above -- put in my credit card info, told I already had an acct. asked for a new password, no email but I've been charged.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was live chatting with Arik...
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

I have no info about billing, please contact customer service at give link/ number..

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906

I also do not see any previous conversation/ question as this is the only question shown in your account. Please reply back if you need assistance to proceed.

Thanks.