Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung TV sound randomly goes off, The sound goes off

Customer Question

Samsung TV sound randomly goes off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The sound goes off for 5 seconds then comes back on and maybe a few minutes later the same thing happens - it is hanging on the wall and is not connected to a dvd
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: the cable box I downstairs and it has like a little box and antennae on front of tv - I am not technically smart so I hope this will help.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite ?

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

I would also require the tv`s model number please ?

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Are we talking about a remote/wireless cable box connected to this tv ?

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Sorry but the phone call service did not go through

In any case this will do just as well as I need to use the pc for this

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would like to discontinue this call and service - am not sure about anything and need have someone with me that would understand. I would like to discontinue this - please cancel.
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

no problem but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Use the link or phone number here ; http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
1.***-***-****