Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have Panasonic Viera flat screen poer won't come on but red

Customer Question

Have Panasonic Viera flat screen poer won't come on but red light blinks in 4 blink sequences.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: TV does jot come on. Only the red light blinks in 4 blink sequences nothing rlse.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: Our top TV Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the TV Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the TV Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No it hanging on the wall and I can't remove it.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Just received the email to reset my password ***** thr delay occurred
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

OK, TV model number is ***** info to start troubleshooting, please reply back with model number to proceed.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not helping will get my money back.
Expert:  Shahid replied 8 months ago.

OK, there are numbers of Panasonic TV and model number of your TV will help me to get related manual for troubleshooting purpose, I can't see that TV from here. Please contact customer service at following link/ number for billing issue..

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906

Thanks.