Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I just bought the TV in Nov. 2015 from Costco. It's a 50

Customer Question

I just bought the TV in Nov. 2015 from Costco. It's a 50 some inch size. I cannot find the warranty info. When my son wen to check the plugs in back, we heard a pop. Is there a way I can pay for a service call if I cannot find the info?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Offhand, this is an online tech support service only- we do not send technicians out on service calls. That being said, if you want to try and trouble shoot the problem we will need the full model number off of the back of the TV.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

No thank you, ***** ***** take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue, please reply back on this page.