Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Cannot power on the fluid 23 tv with the remote and i have

Customer Question

cannot power on the fluid 23 tv with the remote and i have to reset the tv to power on with the button. is it a defective power supply ? and also the sound is very week .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: soon after I got that Tv the sound became very week in the speakers.But I did not care because I use it as a display since I have a TV satellite receiver. But gradually, with time, the tv was unable to power on with the remote. I have to unplug the ac cord and replug after 10 sec. But the remote do not power on the tv , Have to power on with the button on the tv. Curiously, I can close the power with the remote.
JA: Our top TV Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the TV Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the TV Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.

I will need the model number please of the set found on the back of the set?thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok wait a moment-- Fluid 23 inches full HD led TV model(###) ###-####

Model number is ***** please re-check thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the model number is ***** written on the back of the tv and on the instruction manual.

I am sorry but its not coming up not even in a google search so there is either something wrong with it or its maybe the serial number?it does not look at all like the model number to me

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks - Forget it - Refund my 5.00$ deposit - The TV was bought in Canada at LA SOURCE STORE. I presume that you can only search on Google, I have done that too. Being an electronic tech myself since more than 60 years.

In that case you will understand about the model number a google search if the model is mass produced will bring it up, that is not happening

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I understand that this site exist only to hack poeple. You already charged me 5.00$ which was supposed to be refunded if not satisfied. And you have charged also 33.00$ which I did not agreed first. A complaint will be made. Everything is recorded here.

Please contact***@******.*** by email please