Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I dropped cable and I'm using a antenna.at first all good

Customer Question

i dropped cable and I'm using a antenna.at first all good but now audio works when it wants
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: audio works fine except the coax connection. you have to turn the tv on and off a bunch to get it to work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no. audio worked on hdmi with cable and still works on hdmi with x box and the red white and yellow for the wii
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the tv is a rca model #led52b45rq.
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, it would appear to be an internal hardware issue. Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?