Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

THE TV WILL COME ON AND HAS SOUND,CAN HEAR IT ON A CHANNEL.

Customer Question

THE TV WILL COME ON AND HAS SOUND,CAN HEAR IT ON A CHANNEL. WHEN YOU PLUG IT UP THE GREEN LIGHT STAYS on like it should BUT THE SCREEN/PICTURE IS LIKE A "SNOWY" channel with white and black and the screen or image is still can you tell me what i need to replace?Its a mitsubishi 73 inch tube projection/ the one with bulb model number#wd-73735 thank you
Category: TV
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it is a 2008 model
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Kaitlyn.

Are you still getting sound?

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Do you need help with this, Kaitlyn?