Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung hlt 6176s tv turns on just get a black screen.

Customer Question

samsung hlt 6176s tv turns on just get a black screen. replaced color wheel light turns on fans spin. i have to keep powering up. tv eventually turns on after about 30 mins
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no blinking lights after it shuts off, just shuts off. i keep powering up. eventually it turns on. not sure what the problem is.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: not really, like i said i replaced the color wheel lamp is good fans are working, just getting a black screen.
JA: Our top TV Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the TV Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the TV Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

When was the last time you replaced the lamp please?

When you say the set shuts down does it drop to standby red light lit?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it just shuts down. red light only, no blinking lights
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
lamp 4 months ago, still shining brite

So it just shuts down to standby please take the batteries OUT of the remote let me know if it still shuts down

Anthony

Are you still with me on this please?

Anthony