Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My JVC HD has problems with the sound- in a dialogue, the

Customer Question

My JVC HD has problems with the sound- in a dialogue, the voice comes and goes...
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set thank you

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
EM39FT

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite\canle box\cable straight no box\antenna?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Cable box

OK the problem will be with the box and the TVs audio settings being out of whack you can prove that by trying another input like a DVD player you will probably find the DVD player is OK, so as these settings for the box are usually hidden ones you may need to contact your service provider who will indicate how to set the audio level with the box, remember if another input works OK it rules out the TV as being the issue.

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help with this please?

Anthony

Many Thanks

Anthony