Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Music flow LAS851M can't get it to play on tv anymore. When

Customer Question

Music flow LAS851M can't get it to play on tv anymore. When I use the function remote it doesn't have archon it as an option?
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm not sure what you mean by the remote 'not having archon it' - you mean 'arch on it'? even then I'm not sure what that refers to, honestly.

But, if you need to play to the TV from the LAS851M, then you probably need to re-connect the wireless or WiFi connection. If it were disconnected or 'down', the option to play to the TV would tend to go away, or at least be de-activated.

(If you provide a little more info on the matter, I can perhaps offer you more advice too. Thanks.)