Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an led tv samsung un40eh5000f that is dead. Nothing!

Customer Question

I have an led tv samsung un40eh5000f that is dead. Nothing!There is no power light lit and I have also checked the cord and the wall outlet
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again Jack, anthony - infotech was working with me but disappeared. You helped me with a Panasonic 50 this morning
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know the history on this set, a friend bought a replacement after it kicked the bucket and gave it to me. I thought I might get it going again for my camper. You really were great this Morning!
Expert:  Steven replied 1 year ago.

HI, my name is ***** ***** you still need help with this question, I understand your TV has no power or standby light, it sounds like a power supply ,I may be able to give you a estimated cost of repair if you would like.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, anthony-infotech took care of me....thanx
Expert:  Steven replied 1 year ago.

Okay no problem and thank you for using JA.