Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We bought a new 2007 Panasonic th-42pz700 (with extended

Customer Question

We bought a new 2007 Panasonic th-42pz700 (with extended warranty) and TV is experiencing the 10 blink anomaly once the power button is pressed to the "On" setting .. I replaced the power supply board-- but still have the same problem. Went thru the 10 blink failure analysis diagram and got stuck because I couldn't find some of the cables to unplug--must not have a break down for each individual TV because it said to look for led to turn on when cable removed + some of the boards were called different names (where is the "a" board?). I even checked the open thermal fuse fix that is on going around the web (regarding transformer BZ16GA). Tech on web-site said if transformer pins are open, add thermal fuse via wires to top of transformer and silicone part to top of coil... suggestions?
Thanking you in advance,
Michael Dolce
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you replaced the power-board then in most cases after that its usually the main-board (A board) in these older panasonic plasmas you need to order by part-number found on the board itself, let me know if you have anything to add

Anthony

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Did you receive my questions? I have been waiting for over 30 minutes.... I do not have a board labeled "a" ... Nor does my part drawing... I have su, c4,dh, ss,k,p, dh, dg, etc... I need better info... I have a meter, scope. Are you sure you know Panasonic 2007, th-42pz700u? Is there a Panasonic expert available, if not, let's just refund my money and call it a day. You just can't throw out a board # ***** isn't listed and expect me to be a satisfied customer.

Sorry its the board with all the AV connectors on called the A or main-board

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

If you need more help just let me know thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hey, do you mean the "h" board? This is crazy... this is why I got confused with the 10 blink flow from justanswers... H board (directly from Panasonic manual) becomes "a" board at justanswers.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please put me in touch with a Panasonic expert. If there isn't one refund please! No fuss.. I will still give you an average score.

Just give me a couple mins please

The main-board is usually the A board the one with the inputs attached I am just checking.......

Sorry I have made a mistake with this one thinking it was the PZ70 I would like you just to verify for sure you are getting 10 blinks?