Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I bought my element tv thanksgiving black Friday the volume

Customer Question

I bought my element tv thanksgiving black Friday the volume is up 100 percent and sounds low sad case
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: volume turned up to maximum and still sounds low
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box\antenna?

If you use another input like a DVD player for example is it still low for the sound or is it then OK?do you have something like that to try even an old VCR will do as a test?

Anthony

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Do you still require any help with this please?

Anthony