Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am trying to figure out how to get mlb.TV on my tv, I have

Customer Question

I am trying to figure out how to get mlb.TV on my tv
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a mlb.TV subscription and I have cable TV with a tivo box and I am trying to figure out how to watch games on my tv
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Internet provider is gci in Wrangell ak
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the tv?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Vizio/m50-c1
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Which model tivo do you have?

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?