Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I MOVED IN aPRIL OF LAST YEAR AND BEFORE THAT ENJOYED MY

Customer Question

I MOVED IN aPRIL OF LAST YEAR AND BEFORE THAT ENJOYED MY rOKU2 VERY MUCH. sINCE MOVING I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO GET THE rOKU TO WORK....I JUST CHECKED ALL THE CONNECTIONS AND THEY ARE ALL IN TIGHTLY....HOIW DO I GET THE rOKU TO COME UP ON THE tv??
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

The "Input/Device" button on your Mitsubishi is how you select the various Inputs you're plugged into on the set.

Which model Roku do you have, and what type of CABLE is plugged into WHICH PORT(S) on the TV please?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.