Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Made a change yesterday that they told me to do, I did it

Customer Question

made a change yesterday that they told me to do, I did it and then got a clock,they said
for 10 minutes, but it never stopped, so I continued to watch my programs onAcorn, and
that worked fine and also today..........but when I try to get regular TV stations it doesn't
move. it's on one station I didn't select and I can't get it to do anything else.
I called Roku,and they told me they no longer offer Roku support because my Roku is old
and to get in touch with you........which is what I am doing now. I hope I have explained my problem so you can understand it, so please help me. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.