Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Is this free advice? My Samsung tv screen is blue and I

Customer Question

Is this free advice?
JA: The TV Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: My Samsung tv screen is blue and I can't get it to turn back to normal
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The screen is blue when I turn it on
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: How do I pay for the advice
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Okay thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it does

The problem in that case is likely to be signal related so if you are using a satellite or cable box first check that the leads are all home and good then if necessary reboot the box by unplugging the box from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again, be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time.

If this works out well >>>

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If that doesn't work that should I do next

You just come back here and let me know we move on with it

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you I'm trying it now

OK

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It said cable was powering up and now it's back to blue again

OK are you sure you are on the right input for cable?please pick up the TV remote and look for the INPUT or SOURCE button or it may be termed AV or EXT continually press that button until you get teh cable box through

Let me know how that works out

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have gone through all options on input 1) hdmi1 (blue screen), 2) hdmi2 (black screen says no signal), 3) air 4 (static and says no signal eventually)

Sorry I lost the connection so have a look where the lead from the box to the TV goes in what does it say?does it say HDMI 1?

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need any help with this please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No we ended up buying a new tv thanks!

Hi

OK hopefully my help is worthy of a positive rating?there will be a rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you!

Have a great day

Anthony