Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung Version PD 01 50" TV, model: HLT5075SX/XAA;

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Version PD 01 50" TV, model: HLT5075SX/XAA; serial #: AHDY3CKP302019B. The picture has gone very dark and I haven't been able to watch it for months. Someone suggest that I look into a "mother board." HELP!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything. I am at work, so if he wants me to do something while we're chatting, I can't.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Any idea how old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?

- Does TV stay On with darker picture?

- Any part replacement or repair done to TV in past?

Thanks.