Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Whittaker, My HDMI ports are out and so are all the others

Customer Question

Whittaker, My HDMI ports are out and so are all the others i've just purchased the main board i wondering if im going to need to replace anything else
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the tv and everything turns on just fine i can hear volume from the AV
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the tv?
Are any of the analog inputs working?

Do you get sound?
Can you bring up the menu?