Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Vizio 65 in will not come on replaced batteries and unpluged

Customer Question

vizio 65 in will not come on replaced batteries and unpluged power light comes on then go out can you help
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
Will it respond to the power button on the tv itself?