Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a lg 50pb560b-ua the pic comes and goes using my

Customer Question

hello i have a lg 50pb560b-ua the pic comes and goes using my meter i have found that when i have a pic that i have all of the volts an all the pins from the power supply and the y-sus and z-sus boards when i do not have a pic i lose the 17v from all boards after about 10 mins the pic will come back and so does the 17v
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am assuming the pic is black during the fault, firstly when its black push the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

when you push the menu nothing shows on the screen or with input

Can you see any visible light at all on the display during it blacking out?even a feint display light

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

no sr

OK I am assuming the Vs and Va voltages are present on the scan boards, now if you switch the set off after it going black and feel the heatsinks on both scan boards are they warm?

Is the logic board led blinking about once a second?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

it is still playing when it goes black will ck it logic board is blinking now will let you know when the pic goes black

Yes let me know if the heatsinks on the Y and Z boards are warm also that will tell me a lot