Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Sony model kd232v4000 sound mute all the time please thanks,

Customer Question

sony model kd232v4000 sound mute all the time please thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the mute symbol is on all the time and no audio mute button is working ok i think thanks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: no all else seems fine thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

The mute symbol is either generated by the TV itself or any box you are using so please first reboot the TV and the box by unplugging both from the wall waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again ,let me know if there is any change please

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony