Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Trying to run Amazon prime on my tv but 't understand how to

Customer Question

Trying to run Amazon prime on my tv but don't understand how to do it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well I've tried to download Amazon video which was a big hassle and took forever and it never did show up where Netflix and other programs are. I'm just not doing something right. Is your help costing me anything?
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Just that I'm not understanding this at all but don't believe it should be so complicated
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, do you have the Amazon Prime App on your TV? Do you see it in the list of apps installed?